In this episode Nat and I discuss some of the best practices for optimizing your Facebook page, making the most of your content, and some of the reasons why you should also have a Facebook page.
Tips for optimizing your Facebook profile:
- Implement a Cover Photo and Make Sure it is the Proper Size: 828 x 315 pixels.
- Complete your About section and include links to your website and other social media profiles.
- Make sure your face is visible in your profile photo.
- Enable timeline review so you can control what is posted on your timeline.
- Include a brief description of yourself in your bio box.
To position yourself as an influencer you should also have a Facebook page.
Some tips for optimizing your Facebook page include:
- Enabling your call to action button
- Setting up Woobox Facebook page apps
Also Mentioned in this Episode
Limited Time Facebook Chatbot Special Offer
Check out my Facebook page Facebook messenger Chatbot.
Want a chatbot of your own?
You’re in luck, I’ve decided to work with the next five people who enroll in Profile Jetpack to build a custom Facebook chat bot for their business or personal brand!
Free Branding Tool
Discover how strong your brand is with our FREE Branding Grader Tool: BrandingGrader.com
Want to Take Your Personal Brand to The Next Level?
My most powerful personal branding and social media secrets are revealed inside of the awesome success solution: Profile Jetpack.